The Hope for the Introvert podcast is a series of conversations with and about introverted leaders, their strengths, and how they apply them in the workplace and other parts of life. Ben Woelk chats with guests about the challenges many of us face as introverts and how we overcome them. These honest and open discussions provide practical strategies for empowering you to be effective leaders and influencers–strategies that leverage your introvert strengths. What strengths do you attribute to your introverted nature?
Ben Woelk is an introverted leader whose passion is mentoring and coaching introverted leaders. He’s had the opportunity to speak across the world about how others can become successful leaders by identifying and actualizing their introvert strengths. Those opportunities led to the creation of Introverted Leadership, a mentoring program that provides coaching services to empower prospective leaders based on the unique abilities your introverted nature provides.
Please consider supporting Hope for the Introvert and the Introverted Leadership program. The Patreon support tiers provide you with the chance to help underwrite the cost to create the podcast, plan and put on Introverted Leadership events, and influence our future direction—you even have the opportunity to join Ben as a guest on the podcast! Don’t worry, there are also many ways to support the podcast while successfully avoiding human interaction.
- Building a business takes passion, skill, and discipline
- Introverts can be good at consultative sales
- STEAM or STEM-A is a ...
- Introverts have a heightened sense of empathy
- Introverts are analytical and process information internally, and often longer
- Introverts can appear to be detached
- Introverts ...
- Open workspace environments can be challenging for introverts
- Technical writers and engineers work similarly, often ...
- You can improve social skills by practicing ...